About the Firm
Dedicated Family and Elder Law Attorney Serving the Florida Panhandle
Experienced lawyer protects your rights and preserves your interests
At Jennifer Byrom, P.A., we believe that every family is unique, and so is every legal issue they face. That’s why we’re determined to provide personal attention to every client we serve. Jennifer Byrom personally manages every case and is readily available in most instances. But we also assign a highly trained paralegal who stays with your case throughout the process. So, even when Ms. Byrom is in court, taking a deposition, or performing mediation, you can always talk to someone who is knowledgeable about your case. When you become our client, we want you to know: If it is personal to you, it is personal to us.
Passionate advocacy for clients in northwest Florida
When you come to Jennifer Byrom, P.A. for help with a legal matter, you’ll find we are:
- Dedicated — Attorney Jennifer Byrom and every member of our professional staff commit fully to providing support throughout the legal process and positive results at the end.
- Determined — Jennifer Byrom is a strong and focused advocate for her clients’ interests.
- Experienced — A lifelong resident of Milton, Jennifer Byrom has practiced law here for more than 30 years, serving the needs of her clients in family and legacy matters.
Jennifer Byrom, P.A. is fully capable of protecting your interests and helping you navigate the legal process. We believe in being candid and giving you a realistic evaluation of your case based on extensive experience with judges and courts in Santa Rosa and Escambia counties.
Areas of Practice
Aggressive representation with personal, attentive service
At Jennifer Byrom, P.A., you get the feeling of large firm support with the intimacy and personal service of a boutique practice. We are prepared to assist you in matters related to:
- Divorce — We manage all aspects of divorce including temporary and permanent alimony, child custody, child support, and the equitable distribution of marital property. Our goal is to protect your interests while making the process as quick and painless as possible.
- Collaborative divorce — This cooperative process allows divorcing couples to control costs, move at their own pace, and maintain greater control over the outcome of the case. Collaborative divorce is appropriate for couples who can communicate calmly and realistically in negotiations and who want to rebuild trust for future co-parenting of their children.
- Military divorce — We have ample experience representing military service members and military spouses, including those stationed at the Naval Air Stations Pensacola and Whiting Field. We thoroughly understand the special circumstances and legal protections in military divorce cases.
- Family law — In addition to divorce, we manage all ancillary family law issues, including paternity cases, and provide legal oversight for adoptions.
- Probate — If a loved one has passed away, we can help probate the will and settle the estate in a timely, cost-effective manner. If the primary probate is handled in another state, we can assist with ancillary administration of real estate located in the Panhandle.
- Wills — We handle all aspects of wills from drafting and execution to reviews and revisions.
- Guardianships — A guardianship, which can be voluntary or involuntary, allows a concerned family member to take over management of finances and make decisions affecting the welfare of an elder loved one.
Throughout the process, we are determined to provide legal services tailored to your needs, to diligently and forcefully promote your best interests, to protect your rights and to advocate aggressively on your behalf.
Consult an experienced family and elder law attorney in Milton, Florida
Jennifer Byrom, P.A. provides experienced and knowledgeable assistance in matters related to family law, elder law, and probate. We serve the Florida Panhandle area, including Pensacola, Gulf Breeze, Navarre, Pace and Crestview. To schedule an appointment at our Milton office, call us at 850-623-4347 or contact us online